Tuesday 28 December 2010

Eli Schragenheim thinks aloud – 5 webinars on Decision Making

Eli Schragenheim is a good friend and someone I talk to a lot to check my own thinking .... and not incidently to learn from his insights.

Eli sent the following to his friends in the Theory of Constraints community - but his insights are good for others too:

My dear friends and colleagues in the TOC community,
From a perspective of more than 25 years in TOC I like to share with you thoughts about what I believe are some of the most important challenges for the future. TOCICO is given me the vehicle of delivering five consecutive webinars on the broad topic of Decision Making in The TOC Way, starting on January 8th 2011. The first topic encompasses the scope for the whole series: Between Complexity and Uncertainty.
In the first four webinars I like to share with you a certain broad direction of making decisions, especially within the context of an organization. I believe people behave differently when they decide for themselves and when they decide on behalf of their organization. The clear objective is to find better ways and tools to make superior decisions for organizations, and then it should have a lot of impact on individual decision-making.
If you know people who might interested in these webinars, please, forward this email to them. We all like to spread the TOC thinking around the globe.
In order to register go to: 
http://www.tocico.org/?page=upcoming_web 
Be well
Eli Schragenheim



The TOCICO that is hosting his webinars is also a great resource for Theory of Constraints knowledge


I hope many of you will attend his webinars - either life or to listen to the recordings which I am sure will be available.


Rudi Burkhard

No comments:

Post a Comment